Bitdefender GravityZone ADVANCED Business Security
Including machine learning and modifying security
Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security is complete safety for physical and virtual desktops and servers. Also protects from mobile devices and includes security and antispam for Exchange mailboxes . All controlled from one console.
Best Protection, Best Performance
Efficient Deployment And Security Managing
Smart Scanning and Minimum Resource Utilization
Features and benefits of Bitdefender GravityZone
First ranked business security tecnology
One Console For Everything
Multiple Layers Of Security For Endpoints
Universal Coverage In One Product
Bitdefender layered next generation endpoint protection platform
Bitdefender adaptive-layered architecture includes endpoint controls, prevention, detection, remediation, and visibility.
BEST PERFORMANCE 2017.
BEST PROTECTION 2017.
Bitdefender achieved best score in all six tests performed by prestigious AV-Test .
You can deploy GravityZone Advanced Business Security with a cloud and with an on-premise. It keeps workstations, servers, email, and mobile devices (physical or virtual machines) safe. Servers account for 35% of all units.
The number of protected mailboxes can be up to 150% of the number of endpoints included in the license.
Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) ,April 2018 Update (version 1803), Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709), Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703), Anniversary Update (version 1607), November Update (version 1511), Windows 10 (RTM, version 1507), Windows 8.1, 8, 7.
macOS Mojave (10.14), High Sierra (10.13.x), Sierra (10.12.x), OS X El Capitan (10.11.x), X Yosemite (10.10.5), X Mavericks (10.9.5).
Windows Tablet and Embedded
Embedded 8.1 Industry, 8 Standard, Standard 7, Compact 7, POSReady 7, Enterprise 7.
Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2016 Core, 2012 R2, 2012, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6.0 or higher, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 or higher, OpenSUSE Leap 42.x, Fedora 25 or higher, Debian 8.0 or higher, Oracle Linux 6.3 or higher, Amazon Linux AMI 2016.09 or higher.
Mobile platforms (on-premise console only)
Android smartphones and tablets.
Apple iPhones and iPad tablets.
2.4 GHz single-core CPU Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU.
Minimum free RAM: 512 MB.
Recommended free RAM: 1 GB.
HDD space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space.
- Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010.
- Physical and virtual servers.
- Roles: Edge, Hub and Mailbox.
- Protocols: SMTP, MAPI, Exchange ActiveSync.
CLOUD CONSOLE INSTALLATION
- Log in to gravityzone.bitdefender.com with the credentials you received by email.
- Start installing Bitdefender protection on your computers using the download link, or mass deployment options.
- 3.Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download the Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions.
ON-PREMISE CONSOLE INSTALLATION
- Download the virtual appliance that corresponds to your environment. The download link will be provided by your reseller or delivered to you by mail after signing up for the free 30 -day trial.
- Load the virtual appliance into the hypervisor and proceed through the configuration steps.
- Access the console address in your browser and start to deploy endpoints.
- Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download the Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions.