Ransomware and other Viruses Protection for your PC
Kaspersky Antivirus is required for PC protection that keeps away viruses, ransomware, phishing, spyware, dangerous websites and more from your PC. Kaspersky Antivirus protects you with protecting your PC.
It spontaneously scans your PC to find threats like a new drive by crypto mining infections that could seriously harm your PC’s performance. And, if your PC is infected, Kaspersky lab technologies help you to recover and reset it.
- Blocks viruses, ransomware & more
- Lets PCs perform as they’re meant to
- Simplifies security management
PC, Mac & mobile
ESSENTIAL PC PROTECTION
Kaspersky innovative security helps you to keep away your PC from viruses, ransomware, spyware, phishing, dangerous websites and more.
People want their devices perform exactly as they’re designed for specific task, so Kaspersky works like this.
PC security shouldn’t slow your PC down,so Kaspersky have developed premium protection that’s simple to install and easy to run.
For all devices
- Internet connection required for product activation and updates and for access to some features
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- 1,500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Windows 101 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate – SP0 or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
- Microsoft Windows 101 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro (64-bit)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×600