Norton security Standard 3 Year
Norton Security Standard 3 Year
Best protection for your PC, Mac or mobile device.
- Provides immediate protection against current and emerging malware such as ransomware and viruses.
- When you are online, Norton security Standard 3 Year protects your private and financial data.
- Gives complete protection.
- The #1-ranked consumer security service for your devices.
- 100% Virus Protection Promise: When you subscribe in it, a Norton expert keeps your device without virus or give you a refund.
Norton Security Standard 3 Year
They see more, analyse more and stop more online threats in comparison to their past
If you use free security software on your PC, it infects by malware very soon.
Cyber-criminals are very expert from any time before, and they use many facilities to hack your information. Other security products don’t have this feature to stop new threats as soon as they appear.
But Norton products do. They develop their product as the treats get worse. Their teams of security experts are analyzing new treats permanently and designing idea to protect your devices against them.
They focus particularly on security, and they are one of the top-rated security services in the world.
Norton’s customers benefit from powerful mixes of commitment and experience. Norton products consistently surpass the competition in independent parallel tests, and only Norton products have won 39 PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Awards — more than any other security company.
So, when you buy Norton Security, you’re getting one of the best security products on the market today.
You can always count on Norton for protection
They claim they can keep you secure, they offer a 100% Promise: When you subscribe in it, a Norton expert keeps your device without virus or give you a refund.
Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Not all features are available on all platforms.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier feature not supported.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have a Google Play app installed.
- Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 8 or later.
- Only includes Contacts Backup and Remote Locate features.
- Norton Family Premier Child Monitoring app require iOS 9 or later.