Norton security Premium 3 Year
Norton Security Premium 3 Year
Complete protection, plus PC backup and online family
safety features, for you and the people you care about.
- Protect up to 10 PCs, Mac, Android and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Provides immediate protection against current and emerging malware such as ransomware and viruses.
- When you are online, advanced security protects your private and financial data.
- Gives complete protection.
- Winner of AV-TEST Award for the best protection.
- 100% Virus Protection Promise: When you subscribe in it, a Norton expert keeps your device without virus or give you a refund.
- Awards you about precarious Android apps before you download them, with their award-winning technology.
- Offers 25 GB of automatic online backup, as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures and ransomware.
- Making browsing safe for kids with available tools.
Norton security Premium 3 Year
They see more, analyse more and stop more online threats in comparison to their past
If you use free security software on your PC, it infects by malware very soon.
Cyber-criminals are very expert from any time before, and they use many facilities to hack your information. Other security products don’t have this feature to stop new threats as soon as they appear.
But Norton products do. They develop their product as the treats get worse. Their teams of security experts are analyzing new treats permanently and designing idea to protect your devices against them.
They focus particularly on security, and they are one of the top-rated security services in the world.
Norton’s customers benefit from powerful mixes of commitment and experience. Norton products consistently surpass the competition in independent parallel tests, and only Norton products have won 39 PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Awards — more than any other security company.
So, when you buy Norton Security, you’re getting one of the best security products on the market today.
You can always count on Norton for protection
They claim they can keep you secure, they offer a 100% Promise: When you subscribe in it, a Norton expert keeps your device without virus or give you a refund.
Multi-device, multi-OS protection, secure your data, wherever it is.
When you watch videos, shop on your tablet, use your smartphone to pay bills or check your balances. Keep your personal information private in all these places.
Norton Security gives a solution to keep your computers, smartphones, and tablets safe, even on multiple operating systems: Windows, Mac, Android and iOS — and Windows 10.
Plus, if you want to download an infection Android app or your download will impact your battery life, Norton indicates you before you even install it from Google Play. This feature only exists in Norton security.
Back up your important information
Keep safe your important files and documents from hard drive failures and even ransomware. they’ll automatically find the photos, music, movies and documents you want to back up from your PC, and securely store them in the cloud. With 25 GB of storage and the ability to easily add more at a proposed price, backing up has never been simpler.
Norton helps you protect your kids by making browsing safe for them
Parents should build smart and healthy habits for kids to keeping them safe online with an open conversation.
They have combined all the advanced features of Norton Family Premier to help you enable safe online researches, help doesn’t allow your kids sharing too much, and balance time spent on their devices. Only a glance informed you about your kids’ activities or be alerted by email notification with easy-to-use tools, so you know when it’s time to talk.
Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads, and iPhones. Not all features are available on all platforms.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier feature not supported.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have a Google Play app installed.
- Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 8 or later.
- only includes Contacts Backup and Remote Locate features.
- iOS 9 or later is required for Norton Family Premier Child Monitoring app.