Terms and Condition
Last updated: 22 April 2018
Using geniunsoftware.com constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Condition and the Acceptable Use Policy. Before registering on the site, you must read and agree to the Terms and condition and Acceptable Use Policy. By registering for access to Geniunsoftware you are accepting the Terms and Condition and Acceptable Use Policy and are legally bound by them.
To register for an account, you must:
- Be 13 years or older to use Service, and old enough to enter into a binding agreement for the purchase of goods and services in your country of residence.
- If you are representing a business, have the authority to enter into a binding agreement on behalf of the business.
- Be human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Enter a valid email address and legal name.
- Agree and abide by the conditions laid out in the Terms and Condition and Acceptable Use Policy.
Subscribers and Affiliates create a password to access the Service. We keep them confidential and won’t share under any circumstances. Subscribers and Affiliates are responsible for access to their account using their email and password combination. Geniunsoftware will not be responsible for any loss or otherwise because of unauthorized access to their account due to negligence on the account of the Subscriber or Affiliate. Should affiliates or subscribers believe their account details have been compromised they should contact support immediately who will respond to confirm receipt of a message. Subscribers and Affiliates will remain liable for any unauthorized access until support has confirmed they have received their notification.
Subscribers and Affiliates may not use their account to attempt to breach the security of another account, the Service in general or to attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Any such attempts will result in immediate termination of their account.
When you visit Geniunsoftware or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Geniunsoftware and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Geniunsoftware does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Geniunsoftware itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Site Policies, Modification, And Separate feature
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Refund policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Geniunsoftware. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions will be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable. That condition will be severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Once you paid, we will send License to you by e-mail.
You can use it to install the product.
We offer Only DIGITAL DELIVERY; no physical delivery option is available here.
If you choose a debit card or credit card to pay for your purchasing, money exchange from Dollar to Euro. The exchanges always include a fee. The fee for exchanges is 3% that add to your payment costs. Note, the maximum transaction is 2500 euros.
48 hours after purchase, if you have met the warranty terms and have a problem or delivered goods different with products details, geniunsoftware will refund all your money. The refund will be as followed, give us the information about your bank account details or your wallet details by emailing us at email@example.com. If you used wallet it takes time 48 hours to refund. And if you used a bank account, it takes time 5-7 working days depended on Swift network.
- Notices shall issue via email to the email address given at registration, or via a general posting to the Service. It is your responsibility to keep your account email address updated. Geniunsoftware is not responsible for any loss resulting from not having received a notification.
- Before purchasing, you should go to the details section of the products and consider the type of licenses. Also notice the number of authorized users and the warranty period. Finally buy products. We will not be liable after the warranty period.
- If you use license more than the number of authorized users, then the manufacturer blocks your license and you must buy the license again.
- Check a number of allowed re-installations for any software. If you use more than authorized installation number, then you lose your license. In this case, you require correspondence with the manufacturer for reuse. The company will try to resolve the problem, due to the length of the process and the uncertainty of return of license, but it will have not the warranty for open the license.
- All Microsoft products have a one-year warranty on installation, functionality, authenticity, and support. If you have met the warranty terms and have a problem, Geniunsoftware will refund all your money.
- Due to interference in the registry, if you have non-original software on your system then your license may be in trouble. In this case, Geniunsoftware will not be held responsible.
- Remember that Geniunsoftware will always be with you and it will do its best to resolve the problem. Also, it respects to the right of its customers.
- If you get a license, it means for us you will use license in the next 24 hours. If you have any problem about use license, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Up to 24 hours ahead. We Will not be held responsible after the 24 hours.